Wednesday, October 15, 2014

5 Delicious Halloween Treats

I don't know about you, but for me Halloween is one of those times where I put my diet aside and indulge in a month of creepy and spooky treats. I love spending time in the kitchen creating neat and fun treats to share with all of my friends on Halloween and they love me for doing so! I have compiled a list of the top treats I plan to make this year for Halloween, but I would also love to know what you plan on creating! (share below in the comments!)


  • Pumpkin Pretzels 



Chocolate covered anything is my favorite and these pretzels are no exception! Plus they look adorable and will definitely be a hit with your friends. 

  • Halloween Muddy Buddy

I never, never, never turn down the opportunity to eat Muddy Buddy (or puppy chow as we call it in the South)! Though I have never attempted to make it, this recipe seems to be easy enough for me to follow along! 

  • Gooey Monster Eye Cookies

I am a sucker for monsters! My freshman year roommate has a huge obsession with Mike from Monsters Inc. so everything I see something slightly resembling Mike, I have to share it with her! I think these cookies are perfect for all the monster lovers out there! 

  • Witch Hat Cupcakes



Coming from the girl that has an entire Pinterest board dedicated to cupcakes, believe me when I say these are the cutest things ever! I am nearly 100% positive that when I attempt to make these, they will look nothing like the above picture but I will definitely be giving it my best shot!

  • Rice Krispie Pumpkin Balls


I can not get over how simple and easy these pumpkin balls are to make! My mouth is literally watering at the thought of chowing down on one of these lovely little snacks and I am positive that all my friends will enjoy them for Halloween as well!


Be sure to click on the pictures to go to the recipe for each of these treats! Have you decided what you plan to create for Halloween this year? I am dying to hear your ideas so be sure to share them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment