Monday, January 12, 2015

4 Apps Every College Girl Needs

The one thing we keep on us at all times is our smart phone. We try to live without it but let's be real it's attached to our hand pretty much 80% of the time. We may as well make good use of the 15 GB in our lives.

1. Pocket Expense - This is an app that I use to track my finances. It's amazing to use for budget management, tracking your bills and keeping your accounts organized. I love it because it allows me to see where my money is being spent and where I'm going over budget. It enables me to adjust monthly and see a month in a review that shows me when I am spending more money than I have. 


2. Adobe Reader - I don't know about you but almost all of my professors send me articles, assignments and syllabuses in pdf format. When I use the Adobe Reader app, I can access all of these pdfs whenever I want. My favorite feature is being able to sort and save all of my pdfs. 


3. Quizlet - Flashcards are the easiest way to study on the go, but who wants to put up with all of the paper, I know I sure don't. Using the Quizlet app, you have access to all of the online flashcards from the Quizlet site as well as the ability to make you own! 


4. Your Chapter's Website Made into an App - So this isn't an app that you can find in the app store but it's certainly one you'll use daily. Both Apple and Android give you the ability to bookmark frequently used websites into apps on your home screen. Auto save your login information and have all of your chapter information at the click of a button! 

What apps do you use daily? 



5 comments:

  1. Quizlet looks perfect! Will be so useful for my exams this year, thanks for sharing!

    || TheFullyIntended.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quizlet saved me in Biology!! I also use Google Drive to keep up with docs and such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to check out Pocket Expense. Sticking to my budget is one of my new year's resolutions.

    I looove MapMyRun. It's a great way to keep track of all of my workout and my running routes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will definitely have to look into MapMyRun! It seems like a great one!

      Delete
  4. We use venmo to exchange money and GroupMe to get chapter information. Those helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete