Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beyond the Norts


Welcome back to school everyone! I know that for me one of the most exhausting things to me is picking out my outfit in the morning. I really try to avoid the norts and over-sized t-shirt concept and it helps my school work a lot because I'm just a little bit more focused and a little bit more eager to learn but I hate that I often lose the comfort aspect. I have compiled a list of outfit ideas that are just as easy to through on as norts and t-shirts and are just as comfortable!

Outfit 1: A tshirt dress and slip on sandals



A t-shirt dress is just like an over-sized t-shirt but you don't have to wear pants with it! A great thing about this outfit is you can dress it up or down depending on your needs. Add a statement necklace and you are ready for a dinner out with the girls or a special guy and with a denim jacket you are ready to run errands around town.

The dress pictured above is perfect for a college girls budget at $20 from Target.

Outfit 2: Flowy shorts and a v-neck



These shorts are almost more comfy than norts and they look way more pulled together. With a v-neck this is a casual yet pulled together look. If v-necks aren't your thing, try the shorts with a crop top for a more edgy look.

The shorts pictured above are a great addition to your wardrobe. If you are cold with either outfits, opt for cardigans or flowing kimonos for warmth or even swap the flowy shorts for plazzo pants.

Do you have any outfit ideas to keep your mornings simple? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment