Friday, December 5, 2014

A Gift Giving Guide for a Large Group


One of the challenges of being so close to so many people in your sorority is that once holiday season hits, you feel obligated to shower everyone with love and presents. Here are my top 3 large group and inexpensive gifts for your favorite sisters!
Travel Coffee Mugs – this is actually what I am doing for all of my friends this season. I found a cup I liked online and ordered 50 (my little sister is passing them out to her friends as well) and each cup rang up under $3. I stuffed mine with hot chocolate and instant coffee travel packs but you could fill it with candy or baked goods as well! It’s an easy gift for under $5 each.
DIY Ornaments – hit up your favorite craft store’s holiday isle and you can pick up a dozen clear glass ornaments for around $4. Then just decorate with glitter, fill with pearls or bedazzle these ornaments for an easy gift. If you want to personalize it even more, pull out your trusty paint pen and add a first initial, monogram or even sorority letters to each ornament.


Finals Week Survival Kits – This is what I got from my little last year and I absolutely adored mine! Pick up a few bags and fill each one with anything from highlighters and a spare pencil to a candle or travel size lotion. Add some candy and some peppermints to help fill in space. You can also add in hot chocolate mix or instant coffee here too! 


I hope you have a great holiday season and be sure to let us know what mass gifts you do for your friends and sisters! Happy Gifting!

1 comment: