Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Movie Marathon

Now that finals are over, you probably have a lot of time on your hands. There's no better way to kick off winter break than with a holiday movie marathon! Here are some of my top picks:

White Christmas
Classics 

  • White Christmas 
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • The Year Without a Santa Claus

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
New Favorites
  • Home Alone
  • Elf
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • The Santa Claus
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • This Christmas
  • Love Actually

What are your favorite Holiday movies?

3 comments:

  1. I love watching Christmas movies! The classics are always a win, but I also love watching the more modern movies. My favorite is The Holiday. I could watch that movie all the time. It's so beautiful and wonderful and relatable. I also love Elf and Love Actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, and Elf are my absolute favorite Christmas movies, I must watch them every year! Great list compilation :).

    -Alex
    https://believeinyou24.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas movies even though I'm not a huge Christmas fan, this list has literally all of my top favs!

    ReplyDelete