Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What's In My Bag: Finals Week Edition

So it's not exactly my finals week but like a good student (hear that Mum, I'm a good student), I am starting to study 2 weeks before my actual finals week. Since the library has become my new home, I obviously have to pack anything and everything I could potentially need during my journey to the land of the books and procrastination.

Here are the contents of my bag:

1 pack of Sour Patch kids - a reward of course
Half a dozen pens in various colors
2 Highlighters
1 pack of Snapea Crisps - these are an amazing snack
As many of my notes that I could find from the semester in file folders
2 Legal Pads
My iPad
My Laptop
Every electric cord I could think of - iPad charger, phone charger, laptop charger
My monogrammed TI-84 Silver Plus
A few different colors of PostIt Notes
My Planner
A Cardigan
Secret Garden by Johanna Basford - it's a coloring book for grownups in case I need a distraction
Instant Coffee Packs
A Water Bottle

What do you take for your productive study sessions at your library?



No comments:

Post a Comment