Friday, November 7, 2014

A Day in the Life // Photo Blog

It might just be me but I have always had a fascination of seeing how other people go about their day. It may be the psychology major in me coming out, who knows!?



8 am


Good Morning! My alarm clock is set for 7:30 am which is when I get up, open my blinds, turn on the lights, and get back into bed until 8. 

9 am 


I am off to my first class of the day! I walk to the bus stop and catch a ride to campus.

10 am 


Halfway through biology... I can do it...

11 am 


Biology is over and I make my trek across campus to my health class. Thankfully health is only fifty minutes long!

12 pm 


I am done with my first set of classes for the day! It is time to head home and eat lunch! Today was soup and I also boiled eggs for tomorrow's breakfast! I typically watch some TV during my lunch break as well to give myself a break from school.

1 pm 


I am back at the school work grind. In this picture I was actually finishing up a last minute assignment... oops.

2 pm 


Time to head to the library to print off my paper before class! (but not without my afternoon coffee, of course)

3 pm 


It is time for composition!

4 pm


... still in composition

5 pm 


Composition is over which means I am moving on to American Government...

6 pm 


I am done with classes for the day. It is time to return to my apartment and eat dinner. I had spaghetti, veggies, and fruit for dinner tonight!

7 pm


It is time to relax! I love to light a candle and indulge in chocolate while browsing my favorite blogs or writing for Sisterhood Redefined!

8 pm 


While typing, I noticed my nails were chipping so I took some time to give myself a manicure! I truly believe that having your nails painted can completely change your attitude!

9 pm 


Taking time to record my grades for the semester and study some for my future tests! 

After 9 pm, I took a shower, got cozy in my PJs, and read for about an hour. Then I went to sleep to prepare to do it all over again!


What's your routine?!


No comments:

Post a Comment