Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful


Tomorrow is one of the few days that most people really stop and think about all they are thankful for and I'm just as guilty as the next person. We joke that we are #blessed but never really remember to thank those who do so much for us. In order to break the habit, I took this month and have written down one thing that I am thankful for each day and it has been an eye opener. I think I may keep up the habit the cause being gracious makes people want to be around you and help you and just makes you happier overall. Here is what I am thankful for (the number corresponds to the day of the month): 


1. My college friends
2. My parents
3. The front office staff at my apartment complex
4. The baristas at my Starbucks 
5. My (biological) little sister
6. My Big, Little and Grand Little 
7. My boyfriend
8. My roommates
9. My pledge class #AlphaClass
10. The people I have worked with planning Semi-formal
11. My professors
12. My Accounting study group 
13. My sorority sisters 
14. The boys my boyfriend lives with 
15. The people who invented earmuffs 
16. My high school besties
17. The bus drivers at Georgia Southern
18. My alarm clock
19. My grandparents 
20. My faculty mentor 
21. My puppy, EJ
22. The people who grow my food
23. My extended family
24. The police officers that protect me 
25. My fellow Sisterhood Redefined writers 
26. You amazing readers 

A very happy thanksgiving from our family to yours! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment