Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Bucket List

Spring has officially sprung! Now that it is once again acceptable to wear white sandals and bare more skin, I am itching to start marking things off of my spring bucket list! This year I have decided to only include ten items I want to do this spring to make my list more attainable.


1. Go to the beach



2. Explore a nearby city



3. Plant a teapot garden



4. Send pretty notes to friends back home



5. Shop the Lilly for Target launch



6. Add some spring touches to my living room



7. Try a lavender latte



8. Attend a day long concert



9. Buy a pretty pink lipstick for spring



10. Binge watch every season of PLL



[Bonus] Complete this list with sisters in tow!

What are you doing this spring?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Lilly for Target launch!!!! Definitely going to be the highlight of my Spring.

    ReplyDelete