Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Midsemester Revival

Spring Break is over and you are back to having a test and a project due every week. Congratulations. For a lucky few, you are only a few weeks from being done with the rest of your education! By now, I'm sure you all have calculated exactly what grades you need to get on the remainder of your assignments to pass all of your classes to walk in May. I'm so jealous. 

I've officially hit the point where I don't care about random assignments so long as I maintain my grades enough to make it into Law School (my newest post-grade plan - god help me). I have reached out to some of my friends in order to find some advice on getting back on track (and over the midsemester slump).



One guy friend suggested that exercise is the best way to regain focus. Endorphins aren't just to make people happy so they don't commit homicide (please tell me you got the reference). 



Eating well was another suggestion. Fish is relatively easy to cook and with a side of broccoli or spinach and pasta you have a perfect meal! 

One of my sisters suggested that I get some sunshine! I have to admit that this is probably the best suggestion I got for me. I thrive after a little bit of sun and I love reading outside!

If all else fails, take a break and grab a cup of tea and a good book to settle into proper procrastination mode. Sometimes taking a little bit of time for yourself is the best way to clear your mind. 



I hope you can get over your Midsemester Slump and please send your suggestions my way! I can use all the help I can get! 

YIPS
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment